Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a week

Where to start, Since I didn't have enough to do I took over the Hogwarts Sock Swap. I am up to my neck in paper work with no spells to help! 2 weeks ago I fell down my basement stairs trying to find my wand one of the boys had it down there trying out new spells on his brother. After a trip to St Mungos they told me it wasn't broken, I wasn't so sure I thought it very much was, so a trip to a different healer was in order. and guess what it is broken and there is not enough skele-grow to fix it so they put me in a muggle cast for 6 weeks!! Can you believe it a muggle cast! So now I can only get to my computer for short periods of time. The only good thing is that I will get a lot of studying and knitting done!! Happy knitting!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! You poor girl, I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

Oh please feel better soon. Maybe we can tweek the levicorpis charm and have it just let you float along!

Anonymous said...

oohhh... feel better!

Lavender Diggory said...

Get well soon!