Sunday, September 14, 2008

Questionnaire

Potter Name: Electra the Enchanting
Rav ID: mandyknitster
I am allergic to: dogs
Pets that I have: 1 outside dog
My favorite yarn: socks that rock, lornas laces, sunshine yarns really I have too many favorites :)
If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors?
My favorite flavor: brown, pink, red, purple, blue, black and green
My favorite holiday: Halloween, is my favorite
I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) Sock Kit
List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: Addi and knit picks 40" circs or longer size 2-4
Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: if you know of something better I would love to try it
I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) This will be my fourth
Do you have a birthday during this swap? Yes If so which day? October 24

No comments: